Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Class Presentation

Although I missed the first two days of our class presentations I was fortunate enough to watch a few students present on Monday. Everyone that I saw did a great job! It was really interesting to see the topic choice each person chose because it gave me a glimpse of some of my classmates personalities and interests. Specifically, I thought Sal did a great job on his presentation on bricklaying. I thought his power point was very informative and the pictures he chose were great! I especially liked his slide on his previous workthat he has done in the area because it added a lot of credibility to his speech. I also think very highly of him in regards to his continuing education when he already has mastered a trade that he could be so successful in. It really demonstrates ambitious qualities which are very important to have in the world today. Great job Sal!

No comments: